Delicious and nutritious, the Clementine is seedless and easy to peel. When added into a salad, it turns a bland and often dreary green necessity into a sweet, perfect lunch or side salad. By using Organic Raw Unpasteurized Apple Cider Vinegar with “the Mother”, I covertly added in the many benefitial compounds needed for immune support and health in general.
Arugula, Clementine, and Shaved Fennel Salad
Nutritious and fruity salad, original recipe by GourmetMariChef
- 2 handfuls of pre-washed Organic baby Arugula
- 1 peeled and segmented clementine
- ¼ segment of fennel, shaved
- 12 shelled pistachios
- sprinkle of poppy seeds, or mine leaves, salt and pepper to taste
- juice of ½ clementine
- 1 tbsp. apple cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- Place the first 5 ingredients in a large salad bowl, gently tossing to mix.
- In a smaller bowl, whisk the final 3 ingredients and add to the salad.