The Dairy-Free Chips I use are the Enjoy Life® Dark Chocolate Morsels. They are Dairy, Nut, and Soy Free. In addition, using Gluten-Free flour makes the cookies light and digestible.
Gluten Free Chocolate Chip Cookies
A Dairy Free and Gluten Free Cookie that rivals bakery cookies.
Adapted from my archived recipe: Chocolate Chip & Pistachio Cookies
- 1 c. softened dairy-free butter
- 1 c. sugar
- ½ c. packed brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsp. vanilla
- 2 2/3 c. Gluten free flour
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1 ½ c. Enjoy Life® Dark Chocolate Morsels
Preheat oven to 350º
- In a bowl, mix together the first 5 ingredients until creamy.
- In another bowl, combine the dry ingredients and add to the creamed mixture.
- Stir in the Chocolate Chips.
- Roll or shape into a log and cut ½ inch slices onto an Airbake® cookie sheet.
- Bakes in 10-12 minutes, or when they brown on the sides.