This deliciously detoxifying vegetable will be a healthy addition to your Thanksgiving/Friendsgiving Feast. The brain boost from Turmeric will have your guests teaming with captivating, interesting, and uplifting conversation throughout the whole meal.
As we are counting our blessings this Thanksgiving, we will all certainly thank our thoughtful host or hostess for making this delicious and nutritious accompaniment. We may even show our thankfulness by being in charge of the dishwashing crew!
Nutrition facts for Turmeric: 10 Proven Health Benefits of Turmeric
Oven Baked Turmeric Cauliflower
Flavorful and Colorful side dish that will be gone before the mashed potatoes.
Written by Gourmet Mari Chef
- 1 washed cauliflower, cut into ½” steaks or florets.
- 1 tsp. organic turmeric
- 1 tbsp. olive oil or coconut oil
- salt, pepper, hot pepper flakes to taste
- additional veggies to roast together
- Pre-heat oven to 375°.
- Grease a large oven pan with the oil or coconut oil.
- Place the cauliflower in the greased pan, generously sprinkling on the turmeric, and spices.
- Toss with a large slotted spoon and place in the warmed up oven for 10 minutes.
- Turn the pieces over with a spatula and bake for another 5-10 minutes.
- Place in a serving dish.