A great plant-based replacement for calorie laden dairy pudding is easier than you think. Almond milk and chia seeds are the main ingredients for this unbelievably healthy dessert. This satisfying tapioca style pudding can be served for breakfast or brunch as well.
Chia seed pudding parfait
A hint of almond flavor along with the subtle sweetness of agave makes this pudding perfectly delicious.
- 1½ c. unsweetened original almond milk beverage
- ½ c. whole organic chia seeds
- ¼ tsp. almond extract
- 1-2 tbsp. agave (sweeten to your preference)
- Using a whisk, blend the ingredients in a medium bowl.
- Let sit for 5 minutes, then whisk again. It will be thicker this time.
- Place in the refrigerator overnight.
- Serve with homemade fruit coulis, fresh fruits, coconut shavings, or any topping of your choice.